Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

+58
Silverbird
Occult
Bsn
Göttmos
Oops
Chainz1
Shiromar
rajka
ichiadin
Drakina
Azok
leef
vamu
Raven
Domascus
Leotie
pewz
Appien
Corben
Magma
Redstained
OrangeSoda
Neum
Behated
mgeli
Funkmuffin
Jimmycranky
Snowi
Zaharia
Smooglab
Pirlize
zerotaste
Aeesha
Aaeru
atrophy
Tuck
Nighte
Uprise, The Retard
Shiktu
Ogdagon
Naiken
Kira
Mysi
Achievement Chicken
Serphion
Ninja Azuth
Anarthaz
Imbasha
Gella
Nizzie
Eclypsion
Smunkish
Alrur
Fowl
Yolandi
Effi
james
Segoat
62 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Effi Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 pm

Ofc you've heard it before! It's 'what am I listening to NOW', not what's original Razz

And who are you?
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  mgeli Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

zerotaste
zerotaste
Application Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pirlize Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Pillar - Frontline
Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am

Behated
Behated

Back to top Go down

Post  Uprise, The Retard Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Too... relaxing...
Smooglab
Smooglab
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Accoustic Biffy!

Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Thread needs even more Biffy Clyro. A thread can never have enough Biffy Clyro.

Biffy Clyro - Glitter and Trauma

You are!
The human!
Strobe!

You are the human strobe!
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:29 pm

More Biffy Clyr-..oh wait no, it's Foo fighters

Foo Fighters - Best of you

Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaeru Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 am

Ok after years of training i can watch shows like this w/o hitting my head... still K-ON is freaking stupidly cute!
Aaeru
Aaeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger

Pure genious. If you don't like his voice, get fucked.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Love C&C. I just put them on today for the first time in weeks, spooky.
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Saw them live a few years ago when they were touring here for From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madess, absolutely amazing. I think In Keeping Secrets is still my favourite track, but his voice in this is just amazing.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neum Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Neum
Neum

Back to top Go down

Post  Neum Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Neum
Neum

Back to top Go down

Post  Pirlize Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Amon Amarth came to greece like 1 month ago and it was kickass so here's a track that they played:D
Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning

Ladyhawke - Manipulating Woman

And anything else off that album, it's fantastic. I don't know why I didn't post about her earlier, I had her album on repeat for about a week a while ago and I can't stop listening to her again.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pirlize Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 am

Drummer of Lamb of God with his brother.

Best video clip ever imo,a bit crap quality cuz the original video got deleted Sad
Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Naiken Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 am

Naiken

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Such a tune, amazing album as well.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next