Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

+58
Silverbird
Occult
Bsn
Göttmos
Oops
Chainz1
Shiromar
rajka
ichiadin
Drakina
Azok
leef
vamu
Raven
Domascus
Leotie
pewz
Appien
Corben
Magma
Redstained
OrangeSoda
Neum
Behated
mgeli
Funkmuffin
Jimmycranky
Snowi
Zaharia
Smooglab
Pirlize
zerotaste
Aeesha
Aaeru
atrophy
Tuck
Nighte
Uprise, The Retard
Shiktu
Ogdagon
Naiken
Kira
Mysi
Achievement Chicken
Serphion
Ninja Azuth
Anarthaz
Imbasha
Gella
Nizzie
Eclypsion
Smunkish
Alrur
Fowl
Yolandi
Effi
james
Segoat
62 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Empty The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Segoat Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:03 am

New forum means we need a new place to spam our questionable taste in music. The forums have youtube intergration, so feel free to abuse that as much as want, the code for it is below.

Code:
[youtube]*youtube link*[/youtube]

+44 - Lycanthrope
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  james Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 am

Does this mean I get to spam here?

Mogwai – Tracy

james

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Segoat Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 pm

james wrote:Does this mean I get to spam here?

Hells yeah.

Biffy Clyro - Mountains

Awesome new track.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Mon the biffy!
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:36 pm

I've had that video on my pc for about 2 weeks prior to T in the Park, and yet for the first time today I suddenly thought:

'Echo of Medivh cheats!'
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 am

Song's crap, but I enjoyed the video...

And wouldn't be fair without a version for Mike...

Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:11 am

My fav emo or technically 'scene' band of the now, Kill Hannah.

Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Chromeo - Bonafied Loving

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Emot-dance

Turin Brakes - Summer Rain

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Emot-pervert

All that Remains - Two Weeks

All that Remains makes girly song and it's pretty cool.
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Billy Talent - Try Honesty

One of the few bands that have written albums that I've liked every single track on. Love playing along with this. <3 you Mr. D'Sa.

For some fucking stupid reason, if I post more than 1 Youtube thing in 1 message, it doesn't display them. What the fuck is this shit?
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:22 pm

You just suck mike!

And 'Standing in the Rain' by Billy Talent is probably my fav.
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Scorpions - Wind of Change

And you forgot the 3rd version Effi:
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  james Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:34 am

Yolandi wrote:Chromeo - Bonafied Loving

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Emot-dance

ha! Fancy Footwork is supoib too.

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone

james

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:08 pm

james wrote:ha! Fancy Footwork is supoib too.

2-Step! 2-Step! 2-Step!

Needy Girl is amazing as well.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alrur Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:57 pm

In Flames - The Chosen Pessimist

Alrur

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:47 am

Once in a while a song comes along that is a close to perfection as it's possible to be. Despite the reputation they have becuase of the retarded choice of first single, this remains one of my favourite songs ever.

Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  james Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 am

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 Wub

james

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Effi wrote:Once in a while a song comes along that is a close to perfection as it's possible to be. Despite the reputation they have becuase of the retarded choice of first single, this remains one of my favourite songs ever.

Couldn't agree more, one of the most soothing songs I know of. I love all of their work, but no matter what im doing, when this hits my Ipod at work, I stop everything as long as it's playing :p
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Smunkish Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0UsFdIG7E

Smunkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Effi wrote:Once in a while a song comes along that is a close to perfection as it's possible to be. Despite the reputation they have becuase of the retarded choice of first single, this remains one of my favourite songs ever.

For some reason they changed the released version and put that solo in it. The album version was much better.

As for slow, sappy songs, this is still top of my list. This is also near the top of my "favourite songs ever" list:

Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm

When I play this to friends (or infact any Pumpkins song) I'm usually met with cries of "oh my, his voice!" and to that I say "fuck you." His voice is unique and this song is just, immense.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Back to the oldies. One of my mum favourite albums. For that reason, I've heard this song about a million times and actually quite like it. Heard it on Radio 2 today for the first time in ageeeeeeeeees, so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Prefab Sprout - The King of Rock 'n' Roll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4czVmZQUbM

HOT DOG! JUMPING FROG!

(Sorry but the Youtube linking thing is being as gay as paedophilia, I'm just getting BB tags around a Youtube link and no video.)
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclypsion Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Austrian Death Machine - Get to The Choppa!

Arniecore FTW! If you like, I'd recommend downloading "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It", "I'm A Cybernetic Ordanism, Living Tissue Over (Metal) Endoskeleton" and "You Have Just Been Erased"...best tracks off the album Cool

Aaand since I'm a big sellout I've gotta mention:

Slipknot - Gemetria (The Killing Name)

Eclypsion

Back to top Go down

Post  Smunkish Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Smunkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:09 pm

1st song good, 2nd song shit. Every Papa Roach song after that 1st album was shit.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm

That first album was shit too!

"My name's Coby Dick, Mr. Dick if you're nasty!
Rock a mic with a voice that's raspy!"

No.

Go die.
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Oh I don't know, I quite liked Blood Brothers and a couple of the other tracks.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next