Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

+58
Silverbird
Occult
Bsn
Göttmos
Oops
Chainz1
Shiromar
rajka
ichiadin
Drakina
Azok
leef
vamu
Raven
Domascus
Leotie
pewz
Appien
Corben
Magma
Redstained
OrangeSoda
Neum
Behated
mgeli
Funkmuffin
Jimmycranky
Snowi
Zaharia
Smooglab
Pirlize
zerotaste
Aeesha
Aaeru
atrophy
Tuck
Nighte
Uprise, The Retard
Shiktu
Ogdagon
Naiken
Kira
Mysi
Achievement Chicken
Serphion
Ninja Azuth
Anarthaz
Imbasha
Gella
Nizzie
Eclypsion
Smunkish
Alrur
Fowl
Yolandi
Effi
james
Segoat
62 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Ninja Azuth Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:21 pm

You are emo and want to be like T-pain. You get:

Ninja Azuth
Ninja Azuth

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 am

my first time here

hearing some u2 while lvling
love this one

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Azuth Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 am

CDC played this song for a bit at there last concert. That was the most intense mosh I saw for a while.
Ninja Azuth
Ninja Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Since the news on the Faith no More reunion i'm Mike Patton crazy again and listening to his 93843439 project bands. Peeping Tom now, his take on Pop/R&B, but with the Mike Patton stamp of "lulzies i'm insane" of course. Nice hairnet too.

Peeping Tom - Mojo

Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pirlize Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Azuth Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Never saw this video of the song before but then again we in europe mainland always get different music videos for the tv
Ninja Azuth
Ninja Azuth

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Paramore - Decode

Taken from the Twilight soundtrack. Amazing.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:47 pm

sorry to hijack your forums. However i just loved this tume to death. very good song.

peace and love.

Funkmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowi Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 am

Pro chilling music while you lot carry me

Reggae-metorl!
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuck Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Nighte, my girlfriend knows that flower dressed dude Arthur Benning irl.

Tuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Ask her how well she knows him.......
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:57 pm

More Mike Patton lovelyness.

Tomahawk - Rape this day.

Tomahawk - Captain midnight. (the short explosion in the middle plus the lyrics still gives me the goosebumps)

Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuck Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Amazing tune from Watchmen OST.

Tuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowi Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaeru Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 am

5th ending in Bleach was by far better imo

One of few Vocaloid's crap that i can actualy recomend to everyone

My new alarm clock music Very Happy
Aaeru
Aaeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Architects - Dethroned

XXXXXXX-COOOAAAAARRRRRR! Just working through their "new" album at the moment and after listening to this I felt like going outside and punching the first child I came across.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm

The Mars Volta - Eriatarka

The Mars Volta - Televators

Fucking, ch00ns.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Effi Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:25 pm

that's overposted now... Yes, it's brilliant, but still heard it before Razz
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next