Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

+58
Silverbird
Occult
Bsn
Göttmos
Oops
Chainz1
Shiromar
rajka
ichiadin
Drakina
Azok
leef
vamu
Raven
Domascus
Leotie
pewz
Appien
Corben
Magma
Redstained
OrangeSoda
Neum
Behated
mgeli
Funkmuffin
Jimmycranky
Snowi
Zaharia
Smooglab
Pirlize
zerotaste
Aeesha
Aaeru
atrophy
Tuck
Nighte
Uprise, The Retard
Shiktu
Ogdagon
Naiken
Kira
Mysi
Achievement Chicken
Serphion
Ninja Azuth
Anarthaz
Imbasha
Gella
Nizzie
Eclypsion
Smunkish
Alrur
Fowl
Yolandi
Effi
james
Segoat
62 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Behated Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:54 am

Naiken

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Fowl Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Prolly gonna be flamed to charcoal by posting this but...ever since I heard it on the radio at work on friday, I can't get it out of my head (Pun intended) -.-

Little Boots - Remedy
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 pm

ch00n
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Segoat wrote:ch00n
I should prolly understand what that means, but i dont so...

Suddenly I felt kinda moody, so

Tool - Vicarious

Tool - Schism

Tool - Parabola
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 pm

I love the Schism video.

"ch00n" > "chune" > tune > good song
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 pm

I'm totally jumping genres tonight, dunno why...

These 2 because Chris Martin and Noel Gallagher are both complete musical geniuses.
Doubt Oasis will ever be the same again without Noel. yeh, it's not official yet, but everyone knows Oasis isn't Oasis without him.
Yellow's live version cause Martin is at his best when it's live.

Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh...my....god

And these 2 are both Norwegian.. isn't life grand?
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowi Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Fowl wrote:Oh...my....god

And these 2 are both Norwegian.. isn't life grand?

these are what i like to call "muters" turn the sound off and watch the tits and arse. Coz fucking hell she is annoying to listen to
Snowi
Snowi

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  vamu Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am

Every Time I Die - Wanderlust
vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Naiken Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Naiken

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm

choon, even pikey's have taste!
Snowi
Snowi

Back to top Go down

Post  leef Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm

I would give literally anything for a night with Hayley Williams Sad
leef
leef

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:39 am

Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 pm

City and Colour (Feat. Gordon Downie) - Sleeping Sickness

Alexisonfires' singer/guitarist's acoustic side project. Such a tune.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Brett Dennen - Ain't No Reason

This plays over the end of a House episode for about 30 seconds incase any of you recognise parts of it.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Rihanna - Russian Roulette

I've listened to this twice now and I'm not really sure what to think. If this new album is dark and mopey because she's still being a pissy little bitch then I think you may have lost a fan right here!...I'm just joshing, I'll just listen to your stuff that wasn't shit (we'll call those songs pre-beating).
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

You should write album reviews, i'll be a fan
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Maybe I should make that a weekly feature. Give me an album and I'll review it (do one I've heard preferably so I can review it quickly now)
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azok Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 am

This one is always nice when on the go. I never get tired of it really.

Azok

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Bit softer than what you've learned to expect from me, but here goes. Simply perfect!
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Afi - This Celluloid Dream

Yes, they're a bunch of fucking faggots. This album however, was incredible.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next