Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak Empty Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak

Post  Yinxie Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Dear FastForward,

About 1,5 years ago I joined the navy. Altough being fun and worthwhile, I had to quit WoW. Now that I have more time as an officer (IRL, not ingame Wink ), I came back. Before I quit, I used to play frequently with a gnome warlock called Codrat (no Real ID present) on the Europe Server of Aerie Peak, and I enjoyed that very much. He was with me in Solace on Aerie Peak, which we raiding BC with.

After a search and posts on wow forums (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1549389950#1 and several more) I followed him to Hellfire, joining Dissidence. Or might have been there at least. I asked around in that guild, but they said he left them again. Information then reached me he might have moved to Twisting Nether-Horde with several Focus-guildies (also old AeriePeaks'). I found a post on https://fastforward.forumotion.net/t434-oh-hai signed by Codrat in 2009, on the guild FastForward. Therefore this message.

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but if anyone knows where he is, please let me know. He also gets his regards from Kensai (a rogue from Solace).

As a leap of faith: here is my email/RealID: waart.j (at) Gmail (dot) com
Also, if you want to PM, that is fine too, I am on Aerie Peak, Yaina or Yinxie (alliance) or Yabloo / Yonlee (horde).

So if any of you have seen him, PLEASE, let him contact me or if you can provide me with an emailadress, do so.

Note1: His Warlock (Codrat) is still present on level 70, Hellfire. Not sure if he transferred, rerolled or /wowquit.
Note2: I know he still has an account (hence the warlock), but I dont want to ask Blizzard for an email adress. (Not that they'll give it anyway).

Thanks a lot!
Yaina aka Jesper van der Waart.

Yinxie

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak Empty Re: Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak

Post  Imbasha Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Hope you find the smelly chicken! =)

He's logged on the forums recently, Sun Jan 16, 2011. If you just send him a pm here he's bound to catch it eventually.
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak Empty Re: Looking for a friend: Codrat #FastForward #Solace #AeriePeak

Post  Achievement Chicken Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Yinxie! <3 Kensai! <3
I'm not playing WoW anymore.. although I've had thoughts of starting again. I want some feedback.. what's cataclysm like? Would it be worth it to play again?
Achievement Chicken
Achievement Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:14 pm

not worth it.
Good enough answer? =)
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Achievement Chicken Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Nighte, bitter as usual hehe Very Happy Did they nerf prot warrior dps?
Achievement Chicken
Achievement Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Nah Smile
I still beat you Smile
Its just more of the same anyway, ZzZzz Smile
Was fun with initial challenge, then its zzzZzZ with 1 hour heroics with failppl Very Happy
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Ask him if he got his Immortal title.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum