Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH HAI!!

5 posters

Go down

OH HAI!! Empty OH HAI!!

Post  Caspinol Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Halo guys and gals ... and cows :p

Hows the new server going? been checking back from time to time to see how ya doing, nice to see some cows beating fools down Very Happy Was thinking of rolling an alt here - whats nighte/mike/dragoonac (did he follow you?) /gsus's toons names here?

Casp / aka Branch Very Happy

ps. all you old AP boys who aint seen it yet, imba drama thread on AP forums, get a coffee and go have some chuckles Very Happy

Caspinol

Back to top Go down

OH HAI!! Empty Re: OH HAI!!

Post  Nighte Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:21 pm

My name is the most inventive name in the whole world and the best there is.
If you read said drama thread you might figure out who is me, and no, no hiding on alt Smile
No shadowpriests decided to reroll with us. Poor shadowpriests.
We got ourselves a pro american and a mountninja nstead.
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Try and figure out who i am now from said drama thread, i am even more inventive then Nighte! Mike is in the thread too, and his name is just aching for a ban once people figured out what he did there.

That drama thread had us in stitches all evening yesterday. It was the first thing i opened today with my morning coffee too. Normally we don't troll, but this was just too funny and i wanted to say "HAI!" to Dave the brave of course. Give my regards to Absidos too, is he still a big pervert?

Also, a "pro" american shadowpriest? I'd just say "filthy yank shadowpriest who is curious what language they speak in Europe".
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Yolandi wrote:Try and figure out who i am now from said drama thread, i am even more inventive then Nighte! Mike is in the thread too, and his name is just aching for a ban once people figured out what he did there.

You can't say my new name without pausing for a few seconds, then uttering the following word: "genious". It'll never get banned, 99% of the WoW community are morons, they wont understand it. Same goes for my DK (Dellben).

Drag never came with us, Gsus is called Colahn and no longer plays on a Commadore 64, so his connection and PC are now reliable.

The drama thread is amazing. We spent most of last night having a good laugh at it.

You knows it clart.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achievement Chicken Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am

/target Branch
/dance

Codrat cheers
Achievement Chicken
Achievement Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Caspinol Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am

Haha good to see all is well .. and ye that thread died out now, kinda happy but mostly sad .. morning coffee + drama is great fun .. bet you miss AP NOW!!! You knowz it mike spa

Caspinol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum