Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

+58
Silverbird
Occult
Bsn
Göttmos
Oops
Chainz1
Shiromar
rajka
ichiadin
Drakina
Azok
leef
vamu
Raven
Domascus
Leotie
pewz
Appien
Corben
Magma
Redstained
OrangeSoda
Neum
Behated
mgeli
Funkmuffin
Jimmycranky
Snowi
Zaharia
Smooglab
Pirlize
zerotaste
Aeesha
Aaeru
atrophy
Tuck
Nighte
Uprise, The Retard
Shiktu
Ogdagon
Naiken
Kira
Mysi
Achievement Chicken
Serphion
Ninja Azuth
Anarthaz
Imbasha
Gella
Nizzie
Eclypsion
Smunkish
Alrur
Fowl
Yolandi
Effi
james
Segoat
62 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  Yolandi Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Between the buried and me - Mirrors

Oh, so, you can make a pretty, loungy song too which is actually deceptively filled with darkness, ridiculous drumming and bass-play too? You just go ahead and do that too? Just like that? Well, fuck you Between the Buried and me. Oh, wait, one more thing, a 20 minute song on your new album? Really? Stop showing off, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

(Please give me this album)
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The "What are you listening to now?" Thread No. 2

Post  vamu Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Misery Signals - Worlds and Dreams

Makes you think....
vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Aaeru wrote:
For some reason this song remind me of Nighte... my ears & brains just keep poiting "olololol" in this song...
And well... this song is about the ONLY thing that i find decent in NFS: Shi(f)t...

o_O
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 am

Paradise lost - Faith divides us, Death unites us.

Ah, good old Paradise lost, i love that you're still around after 5000 years and still the unhappy, depressed, gloomy english bastards you always were.
Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 am

Yolandi wrote:Paradise lost - Faith divides us, Death unites us.

Imbasha approves of this new Paradise Lost album. Haven't really played anything else on my winamp in the last few days, yes, that's how hard it's sinking.

Awesome video for an awesome song, two thumbs up!
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 am

Something little to get my mind off Paradise Lost for a quick while. Ok, back to it now!
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  vamu Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 am

Troops Of Doom - Tension

Makes your mind go LOCO...
vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Behated Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:37 pm

I have found a new band to be a slave of Very Happy
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm

I bet most of you have seen this before but.... still epic!
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 am

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Props to Leonard Cohen for even writing this in the first place, props to Jeff Buckley for this unbelievable version of it, and props to Alexandra Burke - without your shitty rendition, this wouldn't have received all the air play and praise it rightfully deserved while you warbled out 4 minutes of shit.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:49 am

Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Classics hour here at casa faggot.

The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vamu Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Misery Signals - One Day I'll Stay Home

vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogdagon Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 am

Terrible quality, but a very special version of Fade to Black.

Ogdagon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vamu Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Audio - Premonition

vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 am

Funeral for a Friend - Wrench

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiightly better than the shit they've released on their last 2 albums, although this is only coming out with 3 other new tracks on a Greatest Hits album.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leef Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:34 pm

leef
leef

Back to top Go down

Post  Yolandi Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Segoat wrote:

Sliiiiiiiiiiiiightly better than the shit they've released on their last 2 albums, although this is only coming out with 3 other new tracks on a Greatest Hits album.

Funeral for a friend with a greatest hits album? There is no god.

Paradise lost - As horizons end.

Yolandi
Yolandi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Imbasha Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Nile - Kafir!

If you enjoy some balls to the wall egyptian-themed death metal then this is for you Smile
Imbasha
Imbasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowi Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Chemical Brothers - Golden Path

This song is stuck in my head for good week & it kinda beceme my "general racing song"
it is a bit Off but F458 is ugly...sigh last good locking ferrari was F50 & Testa...
P.S. GT5 postponed to march, if you ask me - reason of it is deciding for how much new circles & cars will be selling in psn...
Aaeru
Aaeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Segoat Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Simon and Garfunkel - April Come She Will

Almost 44 years old now, absolute classic.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fowl Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Cooling it down with Damien Rice

And also
Fowl
Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  vamu Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Death Before Disco - Blink brake

vamu
vamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next