Fast Forward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here...

+3
Effi
Uprise, The Retard
Segoat
7 posters

Go down

Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here... Empty Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here...

Post  Segoat Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here... Immortal

I'm still not quite sure how we manged to do this, but good job idiots! One step closer to that e-peen monster and another shiny title for Twilight Vanquisher Elder Chef Bentu the Immortal Love Fool.
Segoat
Segoat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here... Empty Re: Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here...

Post  Uprise, The Retard Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Gz Codrat, oh wait.....
Uprise, The Retard
Uprise, The Retard

Back to top Go down

Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here... Empty Re: Because the Achievement Chicken wasn't here...

Post  Effi Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Poor poor chicken. Sad
Effi
Effi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighte Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:05 pm

hahahahhahahahahhaa Smile
Nighte
Nighte
Sarcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaharia Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 am

Graz cheers
Zaharia
Zaharia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pirlize Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 am

I'm the immortal but not the undying ;O (make sense xD) anyways gj guys Very Happy feel sorry for chicken ;/ Sad
Pirlize
Pirlize

Back to top Go down

Post  Achievement Chicken Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Gratz everyone! Nice effort! I bet you mischievious bastards planned it all along and anticipated my absence somehow!

To get to serious stuff now, I'm not that fussed about missing it, I'm sure if we got it once we can do it again! Pro job and hope to see some more of you on those shiny 310% mounts like the one I already have Very Happy
Achievement Chicken
Achievement Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down